Monday, March 19, 2012

Blood angels Assault Terminators

          I have actually never used these guys before in a real game, but I figured that I'm going to need something to go with my Terminator Librarian. There are 3 Thunder Hammers and Storm Shields and 2 Lightning claws termies,  I chose this ratio since I am going to attach a sizable amount of independent characters to the squad, there going to be a sanguinary priest w/ terminator armor, my terminator Librarian, and a Chaplain w/ terminator armor. I also have some resin bases for 2 of them, but I'm going to add extra terrain to the regular bases to keep it from looking boring in comparison.

          The Chaplain in terminator armor is probably gonna be a waste since he already has a power weapon and 4+ invul save, but I go for more ascetics rather then power, and to me having that chaplain in termie armor gives a much more complete feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment