Sunday, March 25, 2012

Emperor's Champion Commission

     Well, time for something a bit different. A friends of mine asked me for a commission. He wanted me to use the Emperor's Champion model, and convert it to appear like a fantasy model. This was actually more simple then I thought, the Champion already looked like a borderline fantasy knight, so all I had to do was shave off his backpack holder, make his gun holder into a pouch, and fix all the miscasts with greenstuff. I'm actually glad for once that the model is finecast rather then metal, otherwise converting him could have been annoying. Also the photos is the model being held together with putty, I'm gonna glue the pieces last.



     As for painting, he asked for a paint scheme that is really similar to the Grey Knights, mostly steel/iron with brightly colored cloths, and weapons. Anyways, I hope to get this finished as soon as possible, and hope he is satisfied with my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment