Friday, March 30, 2012

Emperor's Champion Commission Part 3 (Final)


     Well, I'm finally finished with the Champion. I can defiantly say that the sword took the most work our of everything. I tried my best to paint the letters in white, but it was impossible since I did not have the right sized brush required, and my white just doesn't want to play along with me. Other then that, being able to choose the right shades of red for the shoulder pads were pretty difficult, since the free hand is also red. I had to use the darkest shade of red I ever had to use, and use pure red to make the free hand drawing. Overall, I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. I could have probably done better if I spent even more time on it, but with the time given, I think my client will be really satisfied with how the mini turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment