Monday, March 19, 2012

Blood angels Honor Guard

          Well I'm finally publishing something other then terminators, this time is gonna be an honor guard squad. Much like the terminators, I don't have any proper models to represent them, so I decided to make my own. I was able to barter with the owner of my usual hobby shop to sell me Marneus Calgar and his honor guard separately and 1 black templar veteran. I gotta say, these guys look really awesome and I wish blood angels got stuff as fancy as these guys :(. Anyways I'm gonna use these guys but shave/cover up the Ultramarine iconography as best as I can. Im gonna give 3 of them a power weapon, 1 a pair of lightning claws, and 1 with a power fist. I'm gonna make the 25th anniversary model my power fist carrier. I will also try my best to give these guys a pre heresy look as well as being able to freely switch between jump packs and regular backpacks.


          The biggest challenge is going to be to make these guys have a pre heresy look as well as trying to convert these guys to not look like Ultramarines. I'm also going to have to a little work to make the sanguinary priest look more venerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment